Me

Me
GO AMERICA!! YEAH!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Oh yeah

Well....5th grade goes by quick. The whole grade is going on a trip next Monday (three days) to Prescott to camp. It's called Outdoor Ed. We camp in cabins, have campfires, hike, and explore. As y'all (hee hee i said y'all) Kaelyn fans know, I love love love taking pictures! So....BE PREPARED. If you dare. Mwah-hahah. Anyways, this year is totally rocking the rockstar boots. oh yeah. today my throat hurts (i think because i used it too hard) and my stomachs been cramping all the live long dayyy. :,(
Hey...but I'll be healthy as a mongoose (if those things are healthy) by the time of Outdoor Ed. Dang...I want a Heath Bar so bad now! Hold please... POOEY. I cant have a Heath bar cuz i wanted daddy to just pick it up on his way home from work but its his last day at Parr because HE GOT A NEW JOB AS A FIREFIGHTER, WOO HOO, DADDY and so he has to unpack all his stuff out of his office. thats probably a lot considering how long he worked there. which all adds up to this sum: no heath bar. cuz daddy is gonna get home LATE. but yesterday when moma called from frys and asked if me and zack wanted anything and we wanted ice cream. she got ice cream hold on brb... ok back. anyways, so yeah, she got ice cream. its not that good. peppermint. well the ice cream part is good, just tastes like vanilla or something, but the little specks of peppermint everywhere are uck. so, ill post more later, my beloved Kaelynators!


KAELYNATOR GLOSSARY

:,(= little crying face
cuz=because
Kaelynator=my fans name
moma=mom
brb= be right back
mwah-hahah=evil laugh
:*=kissy face

LOVE ALL U KAELYNATORS! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment