Me

Me
GO AMERICA!! YEAH!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Flower Girl

I'm gonna be the flower girl again! Yesterday at almost 4, Trisha and Micah walked up to the door. Trisha handed me a vase of daisies which had a note sticking out of it. It said,
Kaelyn
When I was just a little girl,


About the size of you,


I dreamed one day I'd fall in love


And then get married, too.


So now that I am all grown up,


About to be a bride,


I want you for my flower girl


To be right by my side.


For it is common knowledge that

A wedding's not complete,


Without a pretty flower girl


Like you, who's dear and sweet.


Will you be our flower girl?
 
She wrote the poem herself. I said "Yes!" and then Trisha smiled and handed me one of those cookie cakes from Paradise Bakery that said Flower Girl in pink and white frosting. Little pink and white flowers were on the outside. Here is a picture of the note and flowers I don't have a picture of the cookie, though. But check it out on Instagram! if ya know me, of course. Zack and Zane are the ring bearers. They got the same cookie except it said Ring Bearer and had white and blue flowers and writing instead of white and pink. This will be my 6th wedding that I'm the flower girl in! I'm sooooo excited! Just a couple more months....April 26th 2013. Uhh...it feels long, but Trisha and Micah said it would go by fast with all the planning they have to do. I'm soooo exicted! Their wedding is country themed, gotta get my lasso on. Hahah. I'll post more soon

No comments:

Post a Comment