Me

Me
GO AMERICA!! YEAH!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer has ended :'(

School started again on August 8th. But still, even though it felt really short, summer was really awesome this year. I'm pretty sure I told you about everything but, just to clerify: My cousins Skyler and Logan flew in to see us with Logan's best friend Robbin. That was really really super duper really fun. Only two days after they got here, we went to California in a beach house. ;) It was very very really really super duper positively fun. We also went to Lake Powell which was also super duper positively very fun. But, I was sick most the time, which was a bummer. Anyways, school started and it's ok. We haven't done anything TOOO hard yet. :) Wish me luck!

*I will post soon. Probably. Maybe.*


No comments:

Post a Comment