Me

Me
GO AMERICA!! YEAH!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Time!

Well, it's summer and I am just a smidge later on updating my blog. I want to be able to look at this blog in my future, but I DO NOT want to spend every single second on it, considering I only get 2 hours of electronics for the summer. Which is good, but I don't want to waste that time on blogger. Anyways, I will just tell all about my basic summer now, and if a shocker event happens, I'll post about that...maybe. So, a big part of 2012's summer is Wet n Wild and how my family got a golden pass to that amazing water park so we could spend time there. Since we have the golden pass, there are Bring a Friend days in which you can bring a friend for.....FREEEE! We've been to a couple barbecues, and a couple more are in store to happen. Like 4th of July, which I will post about. :) Since all the kids on my mom's side of the family live here in the same area as us, we spend a lot of time with cousins and stuff. I am in piano, which is 8:45 every Monday morning. I am also in ice-skating, which is every Saturday morning at 9:45. I love both. I will see my cousins from out of the state sometime late in July, until early in August. I will post about that, too. I will also post about a house boat I am going on down a lake with more family. :) :) I am very exciting for all these events and I will post about that. Wish me luck on remembering! :) Until next time, :*

P.S. :*= a kiss goodbye face.


No comments:

Post a Comment