Me

Me
GO AMERICA!! YEAH!

Friday, May 4, 2012

My Little Nay-Nay

I have posted about my cousins, but have you seen my brothers? Well, I will do both of them but the youngest little cutie is 2 years old, born December 18th. He loves watching Spiderman and His Amazing Friends, Veggie-Tales, Team Umizoomi, and Wow Wow Wubbzy. He loves footballs, basketballs, tennisballs, you name it. He likes to run and is VERY agressive so don't mess with Zane. His full name is Zane William Harris, but if we aren't calling him Zane, we call him: Nane, Nay-Nay, Naynee, Nayner, Bill, Zaney, Yooey, Yayee, and when he was a newborn my mom called him Sweet Sweet Chocolate Covered Nay-Nay. His favorite foods are cookies, candies (lollipops espeicially) and soda. He also loves fruit. He attends day care and is learing to count and say his ABC's. He calls me Sissy.  I love this little guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment