Me

Me
GO AMERICA!! YEAH!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ooops. Second Thanksgiving Post =(

I made a second blog, and that was the blog I accidently made my Thanksgiving Post on. Oh well, I will make a new one. Well, Happy Thanksgiving! What are you going to do today? I am heading over to my Aunt Joanna's house and we are spending Thanksgiving there. I hope you do whatever you are going to do with your family. So have a Happy Thanksgiving! Be thankful for family, food, shelter, water, God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, and everything else!

(I am just going to do a couple fun turkey pictures!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics, and, now, I'm following you!!! I have a question..... how do I find your blog on blogger? I've tried, but all I do is browse throgh the blogs, and mark my words, THERE ARE 1MILLION!!! If you want to answer, just somehow find my blog and comment telling me how. And BTW, you know our friendship blog? Yeah.... could you please gimme the passwrd and username again? sry, i dont remember..... but if you do, put that in my REAL gmail account cuz if you put it in a comment, (like anyone would), other people could see it and use pur account as spam!!

    ReplyDelete